Experience the freedom of the open road next to your heroes, mentors and friends old and new on the Biker Belles Ride Tuesday, Aug. 8!
I want to reserve now!
The Morning Ride™ will depart from the CrossRoads at the Buffalo Chip® in the morning with registration open at 8:30 and the ride departure at 9:30 a.m. The breathtaking journey will travel through Vanocker Canyon, to Nemo Road, to Hwy 385, before ending at The Lodge at Deadwood.
- Depart from the CrossRoads at the Buffalo Chip (in front of the Big Engine Bar)
- Travel west on Highway 34
- Turn south on Junction Ave.
- Travel south along Vanocker Canyon Road to the intersection with Nemo Road
- Turn northwest on Nemo Road and travel northwest to Highway 385
- Turn north on Highway 385 to Deadwood
- Turn north on Highway 85 through Deadwood
- Arrive at The Lodge at Deadwood
Following the ride you’ll be invited to take part in the festivities taking place at The Lodge at Deadwood including the My Motorcycle Life Symposium, luncheon, and the Team Diva Comfort Zone.