Experience the freedom of the open road next to your heroes, mentors and friends old and new on the Biker Belles Ride Tuesday, Aug. 8!
I want to reserve now!
The ride will depart from the CrossRoads at the Buffalo Chip in the morning with registration open at 8:30 and the ride departure at 9:30 a.m. We will travel a breathtaking route through Vanocker Canyon, to Nemo Road, to Hwy 385, before ending at The Lodge at Deadwood.
- Depart from the CrossRoads at the Buffalo Chip (in front of the Big Engine Bar)
- Travel west on Highway 34
- Turn south on Junction Ave.
- Travel south along Vanocker Canyon Road to the intersection with Nemo Road
- Turn northwest on Nemo Road and travel northwest to Highway 385
- Turn north on Highway 385 to Deadwood
- Turn north on Highway 85 through Deadwood
- Arrive at The Lodge at Deadwood
Following the ride you’ll be invited to take part in the festivities taking place at The Lodge at Deadwood including the Two-Wheeled Transformation Symposium, luncheon, and the Team Diva Comfort Zone.